BSA has introduced a new medical form for
use beginning in September 2012.
This form is for both youth and adult members. The medical information on this form needs to be updated ANNUALLY.
Parts A and B of this medical form are needed prior to participation in weekend campouts or in-town activities. Parts A and B do not require a doctor's exam.
Part C of this form does require a doctor's exam. Part C is needed prior to summer camp, any high-adventure activity, or various other activities as described on the form.
Part D of this form should be reviewed by participates in any high-adventure activity. Part D is for review only and does not need to be printed or submitted to T-55 along with Parts A, B and C.
Click to download the appropriate medical form:
• Medical Form - Parts A & B (PDF, 4 pages)
• Medical Form - Parts A, B & C (PDF, 6 pages)
• Medical Information - Part D only (PDF, 8 pages)
• Medical Form for Scuba (PDF, 6 pages)
• All medical forms and instructions (all of the above) (PDF, 22 pages)
Consent, release and emergency contact form
Consent to treat form - (PDF)
• These forms are required for all scouts and adults at Troop 55.
Usually, these forms need to be completed only once for the entire years with the troop.
Over-the-counter medications, plus dietary restrictions
• This form should be submitted if a scout is to receive over-the-counter medications during campouts or at summer camp, or if the scout has dietary restrictions.